Jun 12, 2007

Learning Something New

Every day you should learn something. I have loved keeping a blog and am not nearly fluent enough to make my posts very exciting nor do I keep up to date enough. I know there are a lot of you out there regularly checking and so I wanted to make it more enjoyable for you to read about our excitement with each day that our daughter grows and learns. Since we expect her to learn everyday, we should also be learning right along with her!

Thanks to Aaryn I can now add links to cool things and I learned how to add links to my actual blog. Check out her amazing daughter, brilliant photos, and superb writing that will make you laugh out loud at www.rubysohoadventures.com

AND I figured out how to add photos. I do not have any recent photos on my computer so this adorable one of my baby girl at birth will have to do. Please enjoy the photo and check out my other posts for added photos after this weekend!

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

aaryn b. said...

Way to go, Jenn! You got it! That photo is precious. Can't wait to watch her grow and learn, right along with you!