Dec 6, 2008

38 weeks!

As of yesterday, I am officially 38 weeks pregnant and staying that way for a while longer. WOO HOO! The high blood pressure scare and swollen legs certainly scared my doctor and the rest of us, but not working does wonders! This baby is not ready to meet the world yet and while bed rest seems to be getting a little tiresome (mostly from getting sore from sitting!), whatever I have to do do make sure this little one is totally ready, I'll do.

We have finally found a routine and seem to be on a good pattern of adjustment to this lack of cooking, cleaning, laundry on my part! Hadarya seems to be doing much better than the first week or so and it's great to have so much help from family and friends.

We are looking forward to meeting to our miracle and beginning life as a family of four. BUT not for a couple more weeks...

2 comments:

veronique said...

lucky you having made it to 38 weeks. I only made it 37 weeks and 3 days

Many Paths Converging Into One Family said...

I can so relate... spent the last month of my pregnancy lying on my left side to bring down BP. We are so excited for you and for Hadarya. Hang in there (as if you have a choice ;)

Colette and All