May 10, 2007

Baby Bliss


As each day passes I fall more in love with my daughter. The change that took place last week has completely let my heart fall to pieces whenever I am around her and it's all I can do to tear myself away and hold a conversation with another human being when Hadarya's there.

I leave work as soon as possible to be with her and revel in her and play with her. No matter what I do, she loves it! Tonight it was while I was changing out of work clothes into a tank and shorts. She was laying on our bed looking at me and she began to giggle. I had on the tank top and turned towards her and said "whoa, whoa." and she busted up. I did this for 10 mintues with a sway of my hip and sassy look over my shoulder at my beauty staring into my eyes.

After bathtime, we read books and she loved that I used her hand to go over the words and point out the pictures. At 6:50 PM she was ready for 1/2 a bottle and then she refused it... she wanted her pacifier and to go to sleep! She cuddled with me and then sacked in her crib. She is a vision of beauty laying on her side, snuggled with her taggie close to her face and her blanket over her. It's all I can do to not pick her up out of the crib to snuggle bunny with her!

Oh, does it get any better than this? I can't wait for each day and each new thing she learns and does. Summer is going to be a blast!

No comments: