Nov 20, 2007

Day 20 - The Break Begins

I have been officially on break since noon today. It's a great thing to have conferences with no kids right before a holiday and then still have time off. I feel like I have accomplished so much. I talked to 17 parents about their students successes and challenges. I cleaned up my classroom. I rearranged the seats, made a new rewards system, and planned lessons for 2 weeks. I baked a batch of brownies and 2 batches of cookies. I made a nice dinner and hubby cleaned up the kitchen. Toys are put away and the babester went to bed without a fuss at 7:30.

I love knowing that I do not have to get up and out of pajamas all day tomorrow if I don't wanna. Break is good. I am so looking forward to 5 days of family, me time, and just hanging out in our house. Oh yeah... and blogging of course.

I am now going to enjoy my quiet house and my husband.

No comments: