Nov 21, 2007

Day 21 - Quiet Time

My house is quiet. The air is quiet. There is no noise right now except me typing. I cannot remember another moment like this in a long, long time. There are no little fingers grabbing the power plug or pounding on the keyboard. No voice asking me about dinner or what we are doing later. Just the quiet of my own thoughts...hmmm, that is kind of scary!

I am off today and my husband is at work and my daughter at daycare. I slept in (7:10) and got them off. I am doing some laundry, did a masque on my face, and took a long hot shower. The sky is bleak and gray and the kind you want to snuggle in with a movie and hot chocolate. Now, that is a great idea!

My day will be filled with friends and family coming over to cook for Thanksgiving and do laundry. Until then I am going to enjoy the time to myself. : )

No comments: