Nov 23, 2007

Day 23 - Black Friday is GOOD

Yep, I went out very early this morning to shop. Actually I had somewhere to be at 6:30 anyway, so I decided I might as well hit a few stores along the way. I am actually very proud of myself. We did very smart ad shopping and I knew exactly what I was looking for. I found it all and did not spend more than 10 minutes waiting in line. I was a super savvy shopper. It was so awesome. I got home at 7:20 AM as my lovely husband and gorgeous daughter were getting up. I cannot share the amazing items here...as some of my readers are recipients of the gifts I purchased. But suffice it to say this will be a lovely holiday for all.

Shabbat was spent with Grandma, Grandpa, and Auntie Kimber where we celebrated Thanksgiving again. Turkey, cranberries, potatoes, peas and mushrooms, and great company. Hadarya even got to celebrate Hanukkah early by opening several presents. Her favorite, by far, was a fun rocking chair that Grandma got from a friend. It wasn't even an official holiday present!

Then we arrived home at 7:00 and Princess fell fast asleep... we are close behind.

No comments: