Jan 25, 2008

Uh-Oh

That's the new word of the week and it's soooo frickin cute! This is totally a learned word at SDSU Children's Center but boy did she use it correctly. This morning Yiftach dropped her bottle down from the chair to her and she let go (quite possibly on purpose) and then said uh-oh. We totally repeated it for her and she imitated us again and again. She then couldn't stop when she came out to the dining room and kept dropping her things. Combined with her eye crunching wide tooth smile, it lights up the entire room. SOOO great.

I wrote that post and never finished it...two weeks later, I am not so sure it's still cute! She totally does it on purpose with anything and everything!!! It makes driving a huge challenge with her. Yesterday she was a bit cranky when I picked her up because she refused to take an afternoon nap. She whined and fussed and wanted to sleep but so couldn't in the car. She took her pacifier, then PURPOSELY threw it. Well, driving does not allow me to find it. She didn't like that. She drank her bottle then cried out and PURPOSELY threw it. Every time she'd say uh-oh. And wait for my reaction. She did not like that I told her I was not able to get it for her!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Actually, I was on the phone with you and I think you had a moment of trying to teach her a life lesson of how we must all live with disappointment's and the effects of our actions......It was a big moment for you, I remember....I laughed