Dec 13, 2008

12/10/08 - Blog Address Becomes True

2 1/2 years ago we (mostly I) began this blog to create a space to share my joys of being a mom and the life with the children my husband and I planned to have.

On 09/06/06 I wrote the following: "Welcome to our blog for our journey to becoming parents. ouryeladim.net was created to share our expereinces, our highs and lows, and finally the celebration of our yeladim (children) coming home."

Little did I know that 3 weeks later our beautiful daughter would come into our lives and begin the process of making the title true... OUR CHILDREN. But alas, she was just one and so the address did not match our intentions at the time with just one child.

Now it is true, thanks to the support of amazing family and medical intervention. We welcomed our son into our family on 12.10.08 at 1:05 AM. NOW our blog address is true because there are CHILDREN in our house and G-d willing there will be more to come.

What a fabulous feeling and amazing life I have with my husband, daughter, and son. Life with our yeladim is grand; even just 3 days after his birth and very little sleep. Yep, life is grand as of now and no one could tell me anything differently.

5 comments:

Samantha said...

Mazel Tov, you guys! What wonderful news!

Many Paths Converging Into One Family said...

A big congrats to you all! Our tip for the parents of 2... stand together until you have to divide and conquere. Can't wait to meet the little man. How about a photo?

Colette and All

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, you guys!
Love the pics of H. with her big bro. Made me cry.

Last Place Finisher said...

Hey, I wanted to say, "Mazel Tov."

Instead, perhaps some Hebrew is appropriate (forgive my transliteration).

Best wishes for your young family (see Numbers 2:22-27):

Yivarechicha Adoshem V'yishmirecha;
Yaayr Adoshem panav Aylecha v'yichunecha;
Yee-saw Adoshem panav Aylecha v'ya-say l'cha shalom.

Bethel Nathan said...

We could not be happier for you guys! It chokes me up every time to even think about it, and this blog entry made the tears flow.
So looking forward to meeting your son (that sounds so cool to say) on Wednesday, and to celebrating with you all!