Jun 2, 2009

No self esteem issues in our household

Ok... it's been 2 months since I wrote about my beautiful family and life with 2 children. Hence... the reason I haven't been able to blog is because I have 2 children. I don't know what's going to happen when more join us (no, there's nothing brewing right now, people.. relax)!

ANYWAY back to the topic at hand. We are now able to actually have back and forth conversations with our funny 2 1/2 year old who has a creative, humorous side and lots to say.

Yesterday at Target in the scrapbooking aisle:

Hadarya(pointing to purple sparkly scrapbook paper): Sparkly!
Yiftach: That is sparkly. I didn't even know you knew the word sparkly. It's beautiful.
H: That's beautiful.
Y: Do you know what's more beautiful?
H: Yeah.
Y: What?
H: HADARYA!!

She's so right and so not full of her beautiful self.

1 comment:

Ceremonies by Bethel said...

That's classic! And so a child who knows she is loved and cherished. You are raising an amazing daughter!