Mar 14, 2007

Marveling at my Daughter

So for no apparent reason, today, March 14, 2007, I suddenly noticed things about my daughter that I had not noticed before. Things she can do, easily, readily, and excitedly.

I wonder, "When did she learn that?" "Have I been missing it for a long time?"

Here is what I noticed:

1. She pulls hair. Lots of it. (note to self: cut it off next week)
2. She had developed a keen interest in what we are eating (grabs for the plate), how we are eating, (watching us use utensils is a big eye opener) and no longer so thrilled with her liquid only diet!
3. She has discovered her toes, but isn't so sure exactly what they are all about.
4. She laughs deeply and often at the slightest hint of our funny voices or giggles.
5. She is almost sitting up on her own (10 second rule and then boom!)
6. She looks all over for us when we leave the room.
7. She wears a size 3 diaper.
8. She has at least six delicious rolls per thigh.
9. She holds my face with her hands if I get close to her face on the changing table.
10. She can definately see much clearer and that keeps her curiousity peaked when we are out and the napping to a minimum if she has too much to see and learn.

I marvel every day at her existence in my life and all the amazing things she does.

No comments: