Jan 16, 2009

One Month Old

Time seems to move so quickly yet so slow! Our son is 1 month old. Adorable. Alert. (when he's not sleeping!) Good natured. Bright eyed. He's filling out and gaining weight (probably about 10 lbs.) and sleeping good stretches.

Yet...he decided to stay awake after his 4:30ish AM feeding. Yiftach went back to bed so I had to get up. I've been up ever since. I've packed a lunch, done a load of laundry, showered and dressed, dressed a toddler, and addressed envelopes. It's not even 8:30 AM and I need a HUGE nap that I won't get because it's almost time for the baby to eat again.

I don't remember being this tired and my body being so worn out. I don't remember the active movement this little man does nor the following/tracking with his eyes. I do remember the baby smell and the sweetness. I remember the snuggles and the smiles.

At one month, he's a cute as can be and we starting to have some fun with him as I feel better and we begin doing things together as a family!

No comments: