Jun 11, 2007

Just Tired

I am just tired. Not because my sweet baby isn't sleeping. Oh she is! It's that I am not getting to bed when she does and what a happy person I'd be if I went to sleep at 7:00 PM!

There is just too much to do at this time of year and I can't fit it all in. I am overwhelmed.

1. I am changing grade levels next year and have my head in two places. Wrapping up 4th grade and thinking about 1st grade.
2. I am in charge of the yearbook and am way late on getting it together. (Thank goodness for a dedicated parent willing to help out!)
3. I may have to pack up my classroom and move...but not until the summer on my own time the week before school starts.
4. I have report cards to do.
5. I have end of the year placement to do.
6. I have papers to grade and record.
7. I have assessment sheets to bubble in for scanning.
8. I am trying to run a home business (and doing a very poor job of it at the moment!)
9. I have to go to the bank.
10. I have to mail birthday presents to my cousins from two months ago.
11. I have to get a graduation present for Thursday.
12. I am beginning the procedures for an IUI with drugs and am very nervous.
13. I need more time in the day and less responsibility.
14. I wish I could go to sleep at 7:30 and not worry about anything else.
15. I am tired and it's only Monday.

1 comment:

aaryn b. said...

I had no idea about your IUI. Best of wishes to you!