Nov 14, 2007

Day 14 - Report Cards Suck

I hate doing Report Cards. They take hours and hours to do. They are electronic and have to be downloaded. Then you have to fill in all the names and information. Then you have to click on every box to fill in the letter grade. There is also a comment section to which I feel compelled to write several sentences.

I shouldn't complain. I only have 20 to do this year. But I also have a life outside school. I have a baby who I want to spend time with and a husband who needs my attention. That does not even touch on the housework, the late hour I get to bed, and the online course I am taking.

It's very late. I am very tired. AND I only have 7 report cards done. Conferences are Saturday. We really should have a 1/2 day sub to finish these on school time. NOT on our weekends and nights.

Let's hope the Princess makes it through the whole night tonight. : )

1 comment:

Amy said...

I am so with you on the report card thing! As a secondary teacher I got to experience 170 of them every 6 weeks. Sometimes my vision would blur filling in all those bubbles. And then i would always have to triple check them to make sure I didn't fill in a wrong bubble next to a wrong name... I am sending you speedy report card wishes and hope Saturday conferences run smoothly!
Hugs,
Amy M.