Nov 17, 2007

Day 17 - Baby Love is the Best

My days are now divided into parts: work, baby time, and then catch up time on the house, life, mail, etc. That is about an hour and half of time before I crash into bed.

So today when I had to work on a Saturday and lose my baby time, it was not the best of the best! But I work in a public school and we offer Saturday conferences and get next Wednesday off before Thanksgiving. I met with 8 out of 10 parents who showed up and all of them went very well, except for the one I suspected wouldn't. It was really nice to sit with all my parents and chat about the strengths and weaknesses of their kids.

Then I got home at 2:30 to the best of the best that melted my heart! Hadarya was playing with her leap frog table and saw me around the corner. She grinned from ear to ear, stood tall, and raised her hands to me. Oh my, it was so great. She snuggled and cuddled and played and laughed. She couldn't get enough of me and I couldn't get enough of her. It was the best ending to my morning.

No comments: