Nov 7, 2007

Day 7 - Hump Day

Oh boy is it ever hump day! I hope that this body makes it up and over the hump and is still standing on the other side tomorrow. My voice is going and my chest feels heavy. I am tired and my body is letting me know that I am most definitely 38 and cannot exist on 3-4 hours of sleep interrupted by the cutest baby ever for 4 nights in a row. Hadarya has actually slept most of the last two nights, but in trying to catch up on what I didn't do when she was at the beginning of the illness, means that I do not go to bed when she does. Hence the loss of voice and tired eyes.

So I am trying to make it through and get my body to bed very quickly. Lovebug went to sleep at 6:45 PM and is soundly out and looks like in for a great night of rest. She went to daycare today and did well. She is definitely almost over the hump and back to herself.

We know on the other side of the hump is the Breast Cancer 3-Day Walk that we are participating in and how much has to be packed into Thursday to be ready for it on Friday at 4 AM.

I can rest on Monday. Veteran's Day. No school for me. No work for my husband. No daycare for my daughter. Ok, maybe I won't rest so much, but just a little?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Each of your blogs left me in tears and happiness as I felt the deep love you have for my granddaughter Hadarya. She is truly a blessing and I love all the cutie names you call her. You are truly feeling the warmth of a mother's love, a love that only grows along with your child. Love you, Mom