Nov 30, 2007

Day 30 - The end?

Today is Day 30 of National Posting Blogging Month. I cannot believe I met the challenge to blog every single day. It actually was not as difficult as I thought it would be! There were a couple of times that I barely squeaked by and once that I did it so early in the morning, my sister thought it shouldn't count because she had nothing to read over breakfast. She had to wait almost two days of time for the next post being up.

I appreciate all my faithful readers and the few who have begun posting comments. I love getting feedback!

Hadarya is having a ball! She is such a trooper. She loved walking around and around and around the hotel area by the conference site. The huge open space was extremely attractive to her walking feet. She got very adventurous and walked pretty far away from us.

It's now time to get dressed for Shabbat. The real treat of the weekend is davening with Hazzan Alisa Pomerantz-Boro. She is here for the Biennial and is our dear friend who introduced Yiftach and I to each other. It's going to be great to catch up with her.

There is a sense of relief to be ending this 30 days and a sense of sadness.
I am not longer obligated to blog every day but it's been kind of fun. I kind of like the idea of picking a theme of some sort (other than my daughter) and blogging about that too. So this will temporarily be the end of every day blogging. We are in Orlando for a conference and have a busy weekend of things to do. I will update about our fun, but it might not be until we get home.

No comments: